2779 LA-311, Schriever, LA 70395, USA

I made my allegations against fr.Robert melancon ,st.genevieve ch.and staff there in 2012 after viewing 'bayou blue the serial killler'.the local bishop /diocese[Houma/Thibodaux,la.

has benn mailing me letters [13] which I have been told are triggering devices designed to make me either commit suicide are a heinous crime,PERIOD. A 4th man has committed suicide recently who was participating in these rituals and forced molestation and raping of our young populace.the serial killer -Ronald Dominique went on to murder over 20+ young men in our area. I contacted the us council of bishops to have the bishop Sheldon farbe stop the mailings .I received a apology from the us council and was told he was informed to stop the mailings -I should have never received the mailings. to make a long story short a popular atty sent out a 2million dollar demand on my behalf and the diocese answerd.

this atty who carees so much and is a part of the movie spotlight sent me back a partial file destrying documents he had a 6yr duty to maintain. I have been unable to attain loseanna representation. I am a us vet rescue and recovery ft leonard wood ROCK SOLDIER-fear is not a factor for me. our residence has recently been burgularized and a local senators correspondence and suvrvivors network of those abused by priest and other documents are missing.

I will say this in leaving-'if there must be trouble let it be in my day -that my child may live in peace,sir Thomas paine.if I stand alone ,then alone I stand.........Ronald chatagnier

Reason of review: the blood is sceaming from the earth!.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

Preferred solution: write the check.

I didn't like: Aborted us and now silencing the lambs.

Comments